- Hampton Beach Village District Website Listing of events, information, maps and a lot of other information you need to know about Hampton Beach. THere's even a Live Web Cam so you can check out what's up at the beach.
- Seabrook Greyhound Park Race schedules, Simulcast schedules, wagering information, even adoption information. A must see for those planning to visit the Seabrook Greyhound Park.
- Strawbery Banke Museum Step over the threshold of history to life in New Hampshire's oldest seacoast neighborhood. Experience life from the late 1600s to the 1950s in this neighborhood known as Puddle Dock. The site, known today as Strawbery Banke Museum, offers a glimpse into the everyday lives of everyday people who called this area home for nearly four centuries.
- The Children's Museum of Dover Learn about the arts and sciences through our engaging exhibits, which encourage a child's natural curiosity and sense of wonder. Visit our website for current events, activities and exhibits.
- Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom Reputed one of the best venues to play by artists and one of the best venues to see a show by fans, the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom continues to draw some of the top names in entertainment. We invite you to partake in the memories...
- Ioka Theate and Club Ioka Featuring entertainment venues from Movies to live entertainment, there's always something great going on at the Ioka Theatre and Club. Rental for events laso available.
- The Music Hall Visit the Seacoast's Premier Performing Arts Center for Music, Theatre, Dance and Cinema. New Hampshires oldest theatre has a full schedule or performances and events scheduled year round.
- New England Dragway Schedules, track rules, drivers handbook, photos, tickets - everything you need to know before you get there . . .
- New Hampshire State Parks Information about ALL publicly owned camping/park facilities within the state of NH, both state and federal. Also, we have diligently tried to compile and incorporate useful information about many of NH's scenic wonders and tips on how you might best enjoy our great outdoors.
- Race N.H. Racing News from the Granite State and well as exclusive coverage of Motorsports in New Hampshire.
- Sagamore - Hampton Golf Club Visit the Seacoast's Original Daily Fee Golf Club. Golf outings, Tee Times, course information and prices. Visit out Golf Pro shop.
- Water Country An incredible collection of water slides, wave pools and other water attractions sure to keep you cool on the hottest summer days!